The half-acre, 18,000 square foot, fenced children’s playground has features based on historic Cincinnati structures, created to symbolize the rich heritage of the Queen City. Features include a play castle, climbing wall, sandbox, dual slides, a canal boat in a stream, and musical instruments – all creatively integrated into a safe and imaginative play environment for children of all ages. The play area is programmed with free activities for all families to enjoy.
Children’s Playground Rules
These rules are in addition to posted park rules.
For Your Safety
- All adults must be accompanied by a child
- Children must be supervised by a responsible adult
- Play at your own risk
- Dogs are not permitted
- No smoking or tobacco products permitted
- Caution, water is recirculated/do not drink
For Your Health while playing in Children’s Stream
- Take regular restroom breaks and change diapers only in restroom
- Wash hands after using restroom or changing diapers
- Anyone with diarrhea is not permitted to use fountain
- Anyone with an infectious wound or communicable disease is not permitted to use fountain
- If you fail to comply with Children’s Play Area rules you may be asked to leave or be ticketed by the police.