Host an Event
Thank you for your interest in holding an event at Washington Park.
All activities in Washington Park are subject to the Rules of the Board of Park Commissioners of the City of Cincinnati.
Event permits are granted on a first-come, first-served basis. To see if a time and date are available before you submit an application, please call 513.621.4400 x110. Events may be booked no less than 30 days and no more than one year in advance.
To book an event at Washington Park, please follow these steps:
- Read the section of the Cincinnati Park Board Rules.
- Complete the Washington Park Event Permit Application.
- Review the Services Menu appended to the Permit Application. Use the Services Menu to order sound, video, rentals, and other services offered by the nonprofit Washington Park Restoration, LLC. If you do not require any services, you may skip this item
- Mail or fax the completed Event Permit Application and permit fees (Park rental + utilities, payable to Treasurer, City of Cincinnati) to 3CDC, 1410 Race St, Cincinnati OH 45202, or fax to 513.621.5900. If you have ordered services, include the Services Menu & Order Form as well.
- You should have a response regarding the status of your application by email within 10 business days. If you do not receive a response, you may contact us at 513-621-4400 x120 or email@example.com to check the status.