Events at the Park
- This event has passed.
Kids Fall Fest
October 13, 2012 @ 2:00 pm - 4:00 pmFree
Kids Fall Fest is the perfect time to get into the Halloween spirit! Every Saturday in October, you can play games and win cool prizes, clown around with circus performers, and get your face painted to look like your favorite animal. Or, you can stop by our pumpkin patch, pick your favorite, carve it and take it home with you as a souvenir!
Regardless of what you choose to see and do, there’s no denying that there is lots of fun to be had! And the best part, Mom and Dad, is that’s all FREE! We’ll be in the south end of the park (by the Bandstand) every Saturday from 2PM to 4PM. Won’t you join us?
This Saturday’s entertainment lineup will include:
- Balloon Animals and Stilt Walkers from the Cincinnati Circus Company
- Uni-cyclists, Jugglers, Hula-hoopers, Diablos, & Stilt Walkers from My Nose Turns Red
- Face Paintings by Fabulous Faces
- Kings Island’s Haunted Hearse
- Performances by Madcap Puppets
- Cincinnati Zoo’s “Wildlife Comes To You” Program
- Pumpkin Patch by Brown’s Market Place (John & Joyce Brown)
- Games & Prizes